Tuesday, June 16, 2015

FREE STAMP SET WITH PURCHASE OF THE CTMH - CLOSE TO MY HEART MY CRUSH BOOKS AND ASSORTMENTS DURING JUNE 2015


During June 2015 when you purchase any of the My Crush Books and the co ordinating
Assortments you will receive the matching stamp set for Free.

Checkout all the available My Crush books below and see the list below with the order codes.

My Crush™ In the Pink Book Item Number: Z2000

My crush in Pink assortments have sold out so replace the order Code with  My Crush In the pink Clips Z2048 $6.50

My Crush™ Wildwood Book

Item Number: Z2001

My Crush™ Bluebird Book Item Number: Z1856

My Crush™ Holiday Happenings Book - 

click here to checkout my Holiday Happenings Book Complete

Item Number: Z2098

My Crush™ Modville Book Item Number: Z1855


No comments:

Post a Comment