Tuesday, June 30, 2015

DOUBLE PAGE MIXED MEDIA SCRAPBOOKING WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART - CTMH CRICUT ARTBOOKING CARTRIDGE COLLECTION


I couldnt be prouder of my son, graduating from University this year, and to honour the occasion I created a double page layout.  Feeding my mixed media scrapbooking addiction, of course i had to make it mixed media.  In both pages i have used the home made brick stencil from the Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  IN the top page i only used half of the stencil and in the bottom page, i used the full stencil.  Once the textured paste dried i sprayed both pages with the close to my heart spray pens filled with water and our reinkers.  Todays colour i used Desert Sand.  Fill the spray pen 90% water and 10% in ink colour.  Once the spraying was dry, i used a paint brush and the same ink to touch up some  of the bricks in the first page and i would add a drop of water to the ink each time to get different coloured affects using the same colour ink and just touched it up with the brush.  Even though it is just one colour reinker, I was able to get several different colour shades from the one colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment