Monday, June 15, 2015

CRAFT STORAGE IDEA'S - CLOSE TO MY HEART PICTURE MY LIFE - MEDIUM ORGANISER


As many crafters know, Organisation and Storage of our Craft supplies, is at times an impossible task, but once done makes our crafting time so much easier.
Close To my heart have a range called PML - PICTURE MY LIFE CARDS.
Im starting to get a little collection of cards which I use on a variety of projects, from card making, to scrapbooking to 3d projects, including My Crush books and Mini Albums.

They were always in a mess and so unorganised.  So today I sorted them all into their themes.

Using a Close To My Hearts MEDIUM ORGANISER as a filing system to place and protect my PML cards was a NO Brainer.  Now no matter whether I am creating or selling my PML cards everyone can see and sort through them.



No comments:

Post a Comment