Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CLOSE TO MY HEART - CTMH TYPED NOTE - MINI MIX ALBUM - AUSTRALASIAN BLOG HOP


Hello, Welcome to our Close To My Heart Australasian April Stamp of the month  -  Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Doris Taylor - Creative Inspirations then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. We'd love you to leave a comment on each blog hop post along the way to let us know you've enjoyed your hop !!!!!!!!!! 



Its available for purchase all year round for $27.00 from your CTMH Consultant
.or from April 1st - 30th you can purchase it for only $5.00 with EVERY $75.00 you spend.

I knew it was going to be one of my favourites and that nearly everyone would want one

My Creations™ Mini Mix Album


My project this month is made using the Typed Note stamp set and the Brand new My Creations MIni Mix Album available from April 1st till August 31st 2015.

 I just love how great this little album is, it reminds me of the old time brag books.  Great to accent coming blank and in white.  I love the many pages of vellum.  And i just love love love the type writer in Typed Note stamp set.  Plus all the sentiments that come with it.


 A little bit of technique tip for you - This vellum page has been crimped with a crimper
and splashes of water ink, using a sponge.  The colour featured here is Pacifica

when decorating your mini mix album, i just love these perfect cards.  Also go great in the PML Scrapbooking sleeves.  Checkout our great range of album accessories.








So i could show you how versatile the PML cards are I whipped up a quick card from the Jackson PML cards and Aprils awesome stamp of the month Typed Note.  Remember to leave a comment to let me know you stop by and now head on over to kays Kreative blog.
Head on over to Kay Sutcliffe - Kreative Kay Blog to continue on with the blog hop



10 comments:

  1. Great little album Tracey. This stamp set is so versatile for all sorts of uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great tracy, such a great class idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute album Tracey! I just love the Jackson PML Cards with the SotM. Great combo! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a transformation for that little album! Great to see the PML cards in use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - I think I am now going to have to get this Mini Mix Album! You've sold me! Love the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great little album, I agree with Kay it would be a terrific workshop project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Great work Tracey this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your little album Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of the new mini mix album! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete